By Giuseppe Fusco
Adaptive Voltage keep watch over in strength platforms, a self-contained mix of thought and novel program, deals in-depth therapy of such adaptive keep watch over schemes. insurance strikes from power-system-modelling difficulties via illustrations of the most adaptive keep an eye on structures, together with self-tuning, model-reference and nonlinearities repayment to an in depth description of layout tools: Kalman filtering, parameter-identification algorithms and discrete-time controller layout are all represented. Case stories deal with functions matters within the implementation of adaptive voltage keep an eye on.
Read or Download Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) PDF
Similar control systems books
During this booklet, we examine theoretical and functional facets of computing equipment for mathematical modelling of nonlinear platforms. a couple of computing recommendations are thought of, reminiscent of tools of operator approximation with any given accuracy; operator interpolation innovations together with a non-Lagrange interpolation; equipment of method illustration topic to constraints linked to suggestions of causality, reminiscence and stationarity; tools of method illustration with an accuracy that's the top inside a given classification of versions; equipment of covariance matrix estimation;methods for low-rank matrix approximations; hybrid tools in response to a mixture of iterative approaches and most sensible operator approximation; andmethods for info compression and filtering lower than clear out version may still fulfill regulations linked to causality and forms of reminiscence.
Man made neural networks own numerous homes that lead them to rather appealing for functions to modelling and keep watch over of complicated non-linear structures. between those homes are their common approximation skill, their parallel community constitution and the provision of on- and off-line studying equipment for the interconnection weights.
This quantity comprises papers provided on the IFAC symposium on Modeling and keep an eye on of monetary platforms (SME 2001), which was once held on the college of Klagenfurt, Austria. The symposium introduced jointly scientists and clients to discover present theoretical advancements of modeling thoughts for monetary structures.
This e-book is open entry below a CC via four. zero license. This e-book summarizes paintings being pursued within the context of the CIPRNet (Critical Infrastructure Preparedness and Resilience learn community) examine venture, co-funded through the eu Union lower than the 7th Framework Programme (FP7). The venture is meant to supply concrete and on-going help to the severe Infrastructure security (CIP) study groups, improving their preparedness for CI-related emergencies, whereas additionally delivering services and applied sciences for different stakeholders to advertise their knowing and mitigation of the implications of CI disruptions, resulting in more suitable resilience.
- Supervisory Control of Concurrent Systems: A Petri Net Structural Approach (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications)
- Optimization and Control of Bilinear Systems: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Intelligent Systems: Fusion, Tracking and Control (CSI, Control and Signal/Image Processing Series)
- Linear Control System, 5th Edition
- Cooperative Control of Dynamical Systems: Applications to Autonomous Vehicles
- On Hierarchical Models for Visual Recognition and Learning of Objects, Scenes, and Activities (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
Extra info for Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
16) where −1 −nB + B + (z −1 ) = 1 + b+ + . . + b+ nB + z 1 z −1 −nB − B − (z −1 ) = b0 + b− + . . + b− nB − z 1 z and nB = nB + + nB − . Usually it is realistic to assume nB − = 0, except for some speciﬁc cases, such as voltage regulation at midpoint of a long transmission line , which yield to a nonminimum phase model (nB − = 0). 14) approximates the relationship between u(tc,k ) and v1 (tc,k ) at the controlled node. 9. In some cases, further improvement of the accuracy of the time domain model can be obtained by including also a white noise term, which takes into account the noise due to measurement devices and to commutations in the power electronic apparatus.
Staring from this consideration, the pole-shifting technique can be usefully applied in the voltage regulation problem to vary the locations of the desired closed-loop poles, represented by the roots of polynomial T (ρ, z −1 ), in such a way that the limits imposed by the actuator are taken into account in the design of the control input . It is then admissible to suppose that the two dominant poles of T (ρ, z −1 ) belong to a domain in the z-plane characterized by a constant damping ratio locus (cardioid)  to satisfy closed-loop speciﬁcations concerning the allowed largest overshoot.
3. If the initialization matrix R0 is symmetric and positive deﬁnite, if ∀ k ∈ N0 Qw,k = Qw , with Qw a diagonal matrix whose diagonal elements satisfy the following condition: qw,j = qw,j−1 > 0 for j = 2, 4, . . , 2nh , ˆ k asympand if ∀ k ∈ N0 we have Q. ,k = Q. > 0, then the matrices Rk and R ˆ totically reach values Rk,∞ and Rk,∞ which are constant in the rotating frame of the observable direction hk . 34 3 Voltage and Current Phasor Identiﬁcation Proof. 12): hT k Rk hk = Q. T hk Rk hk + Q.